Kevin Martin pka The Bug is on a serious-as-cancer march. One of the most dedicated producers going, the one I have had the pleasure of having my ears and body destroyed by, is currently getting ready to drop a set at SWSX, as well as few other dates in North America. He is armed with MC’s Miss Red and Daddy Freddy for these live dates. Come late May, his label Ninja Tune will release Filthy, an EP featuring Flowdan, Daddy Freddy, Danny fuckin’ Brown and Kiki Hitomi of King Midas Sound. How’s that for a tenner? The video below gives you the Flowdan and Daddy Freddy contributions within one clip. Flip it.
- Gil Scott-Heron – NY is Killing Me – 1200 Squad Remix featuring Nas (XL)
- Amir Sulaiman – Spit
- G.A.F. – Alien Love (Foehn)
- Mighty Zulu Nation vs. King L Man
- Kode9 + The Spaceape – What I See (Hyperdub)
- King Cannibal featuring Daddy Freddy – Dirt (Ninja Tune)
- The Micronauts – The Jag / Speedy J Remix (Science)
- Drum Cunt – Bonnie Tyler/Snow White (Bunkland)
- Noisses – Crank Dat
- Jazzsteppa – Investment Decision (Studio Rockers)
- Dr. Strangeloop – Are We Lost Mammals (Brainfeeder)
- Indigenous Resistance featuring Deeder Zaman, The Ghost – Galdino 2010 / D.WattsRiot Remix (I.R.)
As usual this edition of Ear Conditioning is available via Sunhole Radio tonight at 22h00 Tenerife/London time.
Also repeated weekday mornings at 11h00.