The Copenhagen Climate Summit has come and gone.
The mud-slinging for it’s failure is in full swing with the UK and US governments laying the fault at the feet of China.
As George Monbiot of the Guardian wrote this morning…(For Obama) ‘to push a strong climate programme through the Senate, many of whose members are wholly-owned subsidiaries of the energy industry, would have been the political battle of his life.’
His campaign for the US presidency was based on ‘Change’.
Change, just not yet.
And now sports,
Ear Conditioning – Save The World, Shoot The Politicians
- Bei Bei & Shawn Lee / Make me stronger [Floating Points Remix featuring Georgia Anne Muldrow]
- Erik L – Soularp Susite Pt. 2
- Sorry Bamba – Serre
- Guem / Le Serpent
- Chief Boima / Shake them dreads
- Bonjay /Gimmee Gimmee
- Reso /Otacon
- Fujako / Preparation
- Company Flow – Lenorcism (Def Jux)
- Company Flow – Info Kill (Def Jux)
- Lil’ Wayne – Robo Tussin [Flying Lotus Mix]
- Gaslamp Killer – Weeping Waiting
- Dub1 – No Weapon
- Blackdown – Crackle Blues – Burial Mix
‘Earable at Sunhole Radio, tonight at 22h00,
Photo: Banksy/Camden Town