More field recordings from Chris Watson, things like the sea, beetles and whales coming up for air.
New joints from Tony Allen & Jimi Tenor, (now that’s a collaboration outta this universe); Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry doing Black Sabbath, then bass-line warped by Pempi, soon to come on On-U Sound; a couple joints from the Nueva Cumbia album compiled by Sonido Martines for /rupture’s Soot label; Mungo’s HiFi with Earl 16 remixed by LD.
Not new but fresh still, Grantby (where are you?); Stina Nordestam getting the Techno Animal treatment, and nuff more.
- Chris Watson – Lioness threatening…(Touch)
- Tony Allen & Jimi Tenor – Sinuhe (Strut)
- Elsa – Sonido Martines Remix (Soot)
- Fauna – Piratas del Zanjo (Soot)
- Chris Watson – Deathwatch Beetle (Touch)
- Mungo’s Hi Fi – International Roots featuring Earl 16 – LD Remix (Dub Police)
- Positive Mind (Studio Rockers)
- Salvador Dali – Talks about Paranoia
- Mike Slott – Cadeting (Rush Hour)
- Yoggyone – Preparation (Electrons Libres)
- Flying Rhythms – Typhoon
- Grantby – Timber (Cup of Tea)
- Heliocentrics featuring Vast Aire – Sirius B. (Now Again)
- Joker – Untitled RSN (Tectonic)
- Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry – Iron Man Dub – Pempi Remix (On-U Sound)
- Stina Nordestam – People are strange – Techno Animal Remix (eastwest)
- Chris Watson – 10m (Touch 7″)
- Chris Watson – Southern Right Whale (Touch)
Ear Conditioning is ‘earable at Sunhole, Tuesday 22h00, (repeated weekdays mornings at 11h00)
Mente – Cat by Jesus de Miguel