It’s been a busy few weeks with stops at many airports, transferring from one plane to another, then repeating the process a bit too much, although, yes I am grateful that promoters have the faith and requested some Ear Conditioning via dj sets and the Fun-da-mental live thang.
Conveniently, with all this coming and going, a couple fresh arrivals in the inbox and conventional mail-box. It gives me a chane to get a breather. Mixes from Dutty Artz bass loving conspirator Taliesin, who is currently in the midst of a European tour, and a mix from the DJ Rodrigo and folks at Indigenous Resistance, who are no strangers to Ear Conditioning listeners if you’ve been following the program for awhile. Shout out to Ghetto Bazaar blog in Hungary, who are spreading the joy of bass an’ trouble, treble where they reside, here, in the internet kingdom.
- El Gunicho- Antillas
- Dev79 – Live n Die 4 tha Street Bass
- Schlachthofbronx – Too High Feat Slush Puppy Kids
- Octa Push – Kolokani
- Timberlee – Gunny Gunny (Schlachthofbronx RMX)
- The Brick Bandits- The Chase
- Movado – Inna Di Carback
- Movado – So Special (DJ Yonny Baltimore ClubRMX)
- Rod Lee – Let Me See What You Workin With (Rustie RMX)
- The Dream – Let me See The Booty
- Pirate Sound System – Rush Around
- Villa Diamante – Daleduro vs Lady Tigra
- Eymnd – It’s Hot Down Here
- Buraka Som Sistema – IC19 (NGUZUNGUZU RMX)
A musical journey through various musical styles and with the participation of indigenous performers from various parts of the world. You will hear people like Assatta Shakur,Micheal Franti, Augustus Pablo, Mikey Dread, Mad Mike, Underground Resistance ,Soy Sos, Christiane D,Tohununo, Saevo, Dr Das, Ramjac, Tapedave, Jimmy Dick, The Ghost, Freshmint and Benjamin Zephaniah among many others. Check the above link for details on how to cop the whole mix tape via iTunes and other digital music outlets.
This week’s program, goes on via the following stations: